Our current lead time for made-to-order garments is 4-6 weeks. Delivery time is calculated from the day the package is sent from our warehouse.
Free postal service shipping is applied to all orders except for specific destination countries given below:
Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Mexico, Malaysia, Peru, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Shipping to the countries listed above is only via Express €10.
Free postal shipping takes 10-25 working days and includes tracking.
Items are sent as priority registered airmail land includes tracking.
International shipping: Free
Domestic shipping: Free
Express shipping takes 1-6 working days and includes tracking.
Unwanted items can be sent back only when your report about the return is registered by our team.
Our products are eligible for a refund if they meet the following terms:
- Items must be in standard size and length (no customization).
- Items must be in the original condition (not used, not washed and not damaged).
- Items in specific colors may not be eligible for a refund. For more information, get in touch with us.
- The return package must contain a return form completed.
- The return package must contain all the contents of the original package except for fabric samples if the entire order is returned for a refund.
- It is very important that you place a return form inside the parcel stating the order number, otherwise, we will not be able to identify the parcel. If we are unable to identify the parcel, we cannot make a refund or exchange. If you do not know the order number, feel free to contact us.
- Items must be mailed off within 14 days as of the day of delivery.
Customized items are final. They cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged or altered.
We do not cover returning shipping expenses, and returning shipping fees are non-refundable.
All return packages are checked to ensure that the clothes returned are in the original condition. We need 14 days to take care of it and issue a refund. The money is sent to the account that was used to pay for the order.
DUTIES AND TAXES
Within the European Union, no duties or taxes will apply. For international shipments outside the European Union, there may be duties and taxes incurred on your shipment that you will be responsible for. Please note that Linenfox does not have any control over these fees and cannot advise as to what the costs will be, as they vary from country to country. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
A VAT of 21% is added at the checkout to orders from the EU-based customers.
We do not offer exchanges. To get the right item, you should place a new order.